Guess who’s back, back again? James is back, tell a friend.
Continuing my trend of great self-help product reviews, I’m bringing you an honest Manifestation Miracle review in today’s blog post.
There are so many overhyped, untrustworthy reviews littering Google (I bet you’ve seen some yourself) that I decided I needed to do something about it.
The emphasis of this review is the HONEST part of the title; if, by the end, I have decided that Manifestation Miracle isn’t up to scratch, then I’ll let you know about it in no uncertain terms!
What Is Manifestation Miracle?
Let’s kick off this review of Manifestation Miracle by discussing a bit about what the product actually is. At its most basic, it’s a guide to harnessing the power of manifestation.
Manifestation/manifesting is very much like Law of Attraction stuff. Here’s a video that explains what it’s all about:
So the purpose of the guide is to teach you how to get the things you desire in your life through the positive power of manifestation.
Here are the sorts of things you might have the desire to manifest in your life:
- Material success (wealth, possessions etc)
- Relationship improvements or finding new love
- Better friendships
- Happiness and joy
Does Manifestation Miracle Work?
This is one of those tricky questions that boils down to a kinda lame answer of “it all depends”. Fundamentally, the effectiveness of this guide depends on a number of different factors:
- Do you already have a goal or aspiration in mind that you want to manifest? Having a deep-seated, pre-existing desire for something in your life will make it much more likely to come into fruition through the power of manifestation,
- Can you commit to following the program? Manifestation Miracle lays everything out for you; but it’s imperative that you have the motivation and drive to stick to the program, or you’ll never get very far!
- Do you truly believe in the power of manifesting and the Law of Attraction? If you don’t actually believe something as intangible as manifestation works, then you are not going to get anywhere with the course.
If you can answer the above questions with an honest and resounding “yes”, then you’ve got the ability to make Manifestation Miracle’s training work. However, the “you factor” constitutes at least 65-70% of the program … you only get out what you are willing to put in.
I believe that the program will work for you if you stick to it, and you go in with the right mindset. However, you really need to be willing (without a shadow of a doubt) to make it work.
When I started becoming dedicated to using the power of manifestation to change my life, I saw some truly amazing results. But it will take you time, dedication, and a whole lot of struggle to make manifestation work.
What I Don’t Like About Manifestation Miracle
So we’ve established so far in this review that in terms of delivering on its stated promise, Manifestation Miracle is actually pretty damn decent. It offers a fantastic way to start changing your life for the better through manifesting.
However, there are quite a few things I don’t like about Manifestation Miracle, which I think you need to be aware of:
Firstly, the pricing structure is rather duplicitous. On the main “pitch” page you’ll see something saying words to the effect of “was $147, now $47 for a limited time only”. Ignore that baloney; the price always has been and always will be $47. That’s a false scarcity tactic that is commonly used by digital product marketers to trick you into thinking you’re getting a better deal than you actually are.
You’ll also have to pick a male or female version of Manifestation Miracle before you can order. I got the male version, so I can’t actually comment on the differences between that and the female version (my apologies for that). I’m going to go out on a whim and say that there isn’t much difference at all … and this is one of those gimmicks that I find unnecessary at best, and irritating at worst.
Finally, the vendor automatically enrols you into a premium monthly membership product via a process known as “upselling”. When you hit the order page you will notice a small checkbox with text, that looks like this:
If you leave that second box ticked (for the Amazing Self Subscription) then you will find yourself being charged $37 a month for access to it.
Now Amazing Self isn’t half bad … but unless you’re a true self-help enthusiast it’s just going to be gathering dust on your digital shelf each month (and costing you the equivalent of a few takeaway pizzas).
So my advice is to ensure that you uncheck that checkbox before you process your order. Sure, you can cancel Amazing Self at any time – but if you’re like me and forgetful with that kind of thing, then you might wake up to a nasty sting on your credit card one day (and a whole lot of panic until you realise what you’ve actually paid for).
However, if you just cannot get enough of self-improvement, then keep the Amazing Self subscription going as its got some decent content,
Manifestation Miracle – Review Conclusion
The jury is back to deliver its verdict – Manifestation Miracle is guilty … of being worthy of your investment. If you are looking for a comprehensive guide to help you harness the power of manifestation in your life, then you cannot do much better.
Manifestation is real – the power of it undisputed by all those who have experienced it. Manifestation Miracle can help you to unlock this power; go here to try it for yourself. You also get that handy 60 day money-back guarantee, if you decide the program just isn’t right for you.
However, there are some caveats I want to cover with you before you buy Manifestation Miracle:
- You’ll automatically be signed up to the “Amazing Self” monthly course (which will cost you $37 per month – first month free). As I mentioned before you can get around this by unchecking the check box; I put a picture up showing you how to do this.
- The bonuses are fine, but aren’t fantastic. As with 90% of digital information products, the bonuses are just there to try and justify the ticket price (you are buying infinitely replicable information, after all)
- The ticket price is really $47 – and always was/will be – don’t buy into that whole “was $197 now $47 for ‘one night only'” thing … it’s just designed to create artificial scarcity.
- Payment is processed through Clickbank; a very secure and reputable digital payment processor. You can pay with Paypal via Clickbank as well. This obviously isn’t a bad thing at all, but something you should just keep in mind as you will jump from the main site to Clickbank when you order.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my honest Manifestation Miracle review as much as I’ve enjoyed writing it. If you think that Manifestation Miracle is right for you, then Click Here!