This page features my honest, in-depth review of the popular supplement product known as Instant ATT (don’t ask me what the hell ATT stands for – “all the time” for all I care). I’ll cover the key product info, give you my insights into the effectiveness of the product, and then cap off the review by giving the product a score and linking to the best value deals you can find for it.
- Similar to FOCUSfactor and Excelerol, it is a nootropic supplement designed to enhance the overall performance of your brain.
- It’s not a bad supplement, but I think that Excelerol and FOCUSfactor deliver better results.
However, Amazon reviewers have looked more favorably on Instant ATT than I have, so it could be worth your consideration.
- Amazon came out at $1.33 per tablet – Instant ATT.
The main side effect I noticed when taking Instant ATT was a bit of “brain fog” on the days when I didn’t take my dosage on time. I also got an upset stomach for the first couple of days after I started taking Instant ATT. For someone with normally cast-iron guts, this was a bit of a shock to the system.
The dosage for Instant ATT was actually hard to find at first, but it appears that the correct amount to take is a simple one tablet per day. Some other reviewers have been saying two (morning and evening) but I don’t think that’s necessary.
I give Instant ATT a review score of 3/5. Although, in my experience, the product did what it says on the packet (i.e. made me feel more alert, mentally active, and sharpened focus) I got a couple of unwanted side effects. I also didn’t feel that the boost from Instant ATT was as good as I got from from FOCUSfactor, let alone my preferred nootropic – Excelerol.
Where Can You Buy Instant ATT
Unlike Excelerol and FOCUSfactor, which appear to be available from many online, offline, and multi-channel retailers, Instant ATT seems to be sold primarily through Amazon.com. However, you can also order through the official website here.
I’ve done some back-of-an-envelope pricing calculations and worked out the best value option for buying Instant ATT:
- You can get 60 capsules from the Instant ATT website for $39.99 (that’s 67 cents each)
- You can get 180 capsules from the same site for $99.99 (that’s 56 cents each … damn good value)
- Amazon worked out at $1.33 per capsule at the sale price. 30 capsules for $39.95
The winner clearly is ordering from the official website, which you can do here.
More Info On Instant ATT
Looking for more info on the product? Here are some additional useful resources:
Updated 17 Sept 2016