Here’s another review of a popular nootropic supplement – NOW Foods True Focus. This product has a lot of reviews and interest on sites like Amazon, so I thought I better give it a look and share my results with the world.
NOW Foods True Focus Key Details
- It’s one of the best priced nootropics I’ve found so far. At the regular price of around $20, you’re only paying roughly 20 cents per capsule.
- The product seems to deliver some very decent results in terms of effectiveness. I felt some definite improvements in mental focus; Amazon customer reviews are also good too.
- Dosage is up to four capsules per day (1-2 caps 1-2 times per day).
- If you want to get started with nootropics, then this is a great starter owing to its effectiveness and competitive price.
True Focus Side Effects
During my time taking the product I didn’t notice any negative side effects at all. I’ve gone through the Amazon reviews of this product and noticed that some users have complained of occasional, minor side effects, such as:
- Stomach upset
- Feelings of mental fogginess when stopping taking the supplement
- Minor headaches
As always, if you start taking a supplement and feel any negative impacts, then you need to stop and consult a medical professional.
True Focus Dosage
The recommended dosage for this product is 1-2 tablets, 1-2 times daily. I advise you start with one tablet in the morning and evening (so two tablets daily). You can work your way up from there. I don’t advise that you exceed the maximum daily dosage of 4 capsules.
NOW Foods True Focus Review Conclusion
I give this particular supplement a high score. The positives are very impressive – this product delivers definite benefits in terms of elevating your mental focus and concentration, and it is extremely affordable. If you want to get started with nootropic-type supplements, then this is a great first time option.
Where Can You Buy The Product?
I purchased True Focus on Amazon. With a regular price of around $20 (and sales often bringing this down to just over $10 a bottle) you really will struggle to find a better value product. Sure, the effects aren’t as good as some products like Excelerol, but at a “price per performance” level it’s hard to beat. Click here if you would like to read my Excelerol review.
You can also purchase from other online retailers such as iHerb.com – it always pays to shop around before you order to find the best deals possible.
Review Summary (Higher Scores Are Better)
- Ingredient Blend