How To Stop Procrastinating
Tips, Tricks and Advice to Help You Find Motivation Today!
Regain control of your life and regain your motivation and zip. Discover 40 different super-effective ways to stop procrastinating, overcome laziness, and find your hidden focus and inner motivation. I know that you are not going to relate to each of these ways, so work with the ones that resonate with you.
There is a lot of interest about this product and to assist you in deciding if this product is right for you, I have constructed an honest in-depth review of the Manifestation Miracle by Heather Mathews. The emphasis of this review is the HONEST part of the title; if, by the end, I have decided that Manifestation Miracle isn’t up to scratch, then I will let you know!
What do you think causes laziness?
Is it some kind of genetic disorder passed down through the family line? Such a hypothesis would be appealing to anyone who suffers from laziness, but is ultimately a means of justification and is not satisfying enough for those of us who really want to understand the problem. Is it caused by chemicals, or flouride in the water?
Why Am I Lazy?
I understand that when visitors come to this site, we are all looking for something different. You want a solution to your problem and advice that relates directly to you. Therefore I have listed below some of the main areas of interest and installed links to allow you to go directly to your areas of interest and source the advice you are after.
Every single one of us is unique. When it comes to personal development, that means that all of us have unique needs, desires, and goals.
We have all been affected by the following factors of laziness and procrastination at some stage or other, some to a greater extent than others. .
- Overcoming laziness,
- Beating procrastination,
- Personal motivation, and
- Time management
Whilst these concepts are all similar they are subtly different and each required a different approach. There are also subtle differences in the way they affect us.
Below I’m going to help match what you’re looking for, with the appropriate content and resources on this site.
How To Overcome Laziness & Stop Procrastinating
As the name of this website suggests, one of the primary focuses of the content on my website is teaching eager readers how to banish laziness and procrastination to the dustbin of history.
If you simply lack the desire to get things done (even though you know you need to) or you always find yourself putting off important tasks until a later date, then you need to get on top of this. There is no point in even beginning to look at improving your time management skills and productivity until you have conquered procrastination once and for all.
To begin with I recommend you read this:
- Beat procrastination and laziness – the ultimate guide (warning, this is a VERY long read so attack it in chunks! At over 10,000 words you might want to read a section per day)
- Download my ebook Focus. Motivation. Action
I Want To Become More Productive
Improving personal productivity is a very worthwhile aim. The more productive you are, the more time you are effectively able to squeeze out of a day. This leads to more usable time available for work, pleasure, or other activities.
In fact by being more productive you are actually making yourself more valuable in the workplace. Being productive makes you stand out from the crowd. One thing I have noticed with productive people is that what they are doing aligns closely with their values and it is normally something they are passionate about.
A simple way to improve your productivity is to remove things that are distracting you. Things like excess time spent on social media, that extra few minutes you spend every hour checking social media to see who is doing what now adds up quite quickly. Most people would gain an extra 2-3 hours per week just by halving their time spent on social media.
If you want to improve your productivity, then read the following article:
I Want To Become More Motivated
If you lack motivation, then you’re going to find it hard to muster up the energy to get stuff done.What is the cause of your lack of motivation? Is it you are not interested or even dislike the tasks you are undertaking?
Many times a change of scenery or a change in jobs will make you infinitely more motivated. Once the newness or luster has worn off a task it becomes mundane and uninteresting, even boring. It is extremely difficult to maintain motivation for something that you find boring.
When you find your motivation lacking, take a look at the resources below:
I Want To Manage My Time Better
Time management, this is a hoary old chestnut for a lot of people. To manage your time better, start setting task lists and allocate time to each task. When doing this ensure that you allocate sufficient time to deal with the unforeseen interruptions that happen from time to time.
When setting up task lists ensure that you are taking breaks at regular intervals. Studies have shown that people who work 50-55 minutes each hour and take a short break to stretch/refresh themselves are much more effective in the workplace.
Likewise employees who take their lunch break away from their desk are also more productive. These short breaks for lunch etc allow the brain time to relax. This is important as this is where you are able to think clearly rather than feeling like you are under pressure all the time.
Reviews Of Products And Supplements (To Make Your Life Easier)
This is a summary for relevant supplement product reviews on Why Am I Lazy? Whether your primary focus is on beating procrastination or improving your time management skills, you’re sure to find on this an honest and detailed review of a product that fits the bill.
There are three main types of products that I review on this site:
- Informational products – eBooks, training courses, video series, Kindle titles and suchlike.
- Tools and apps – Software and applications designed to make time management easier.
- Supplements – Health products
One of the most popular topics I cover on Why Am I Lazy? is that of supplements. I get loads of emails asking me to provide more insight into supplements, minerals, vitamins and “stacks” (basically combinations of different products) that can help with:
- Improving mental focus and clarity
- Overcoming laziness and procrastination
- Being more productive and energetic
I’ve decided to bow to the pressure of popular demand, and this is the result – my supplement reviews section. This is basically a mini site within itself, and will house all my future nootropics reviews, supplement data sheets, and more.
- Excelerol review. Excelerol is by far one of my favorite supplements for enhancing your mental performance.
As a leading nootropic, it will help you get better focus and clarity, feel more energetic, and also bring a whole bunch of other great benefits.
- Neuro Peak review – the top selling nootropic supplement on Amazon. Great value for money.
- Neuro Clarity review – A nootropic supplement that improves your mental clarity and focus.
- FOCUSfactor review. If you’re in the mood for a great focus and mental alacrity supplement that won’t break the bank, then you’ll really enjoy this product.
- Instant ATT review. This is another nootropic supplement that is reasonably good at what it says it will do, but let down by not being as good as the competition.
Info Product Reviews
When it comes to “personal development”, the most popular purchases still remain info products. I class these as being anything that conveys information designed; whether that’s a print book, eBook, video series, or audio files.
I’ll be doing a lot of info product reviews on this website, so make sure you check back regularly. If there’s a product you want reviewed, then don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll try to cover it as soon as possible as well! Please note that not all reviews have excerpts yet either.
- Find Your Focus Review – One of the first products I ever reviewed on this site, and it’s still my number one recommendation if you’re after a quality guide to beating procrastination, improving your focus, and becoming productive. Take a look at my review to see why.
- Mind Secrets Exposed 2.0 Review
- Bob Proctor’s 11 Forgotten Laws Review
- Manifestation Miracle Review – This is a product that is somewhat ‘outside’ of my usual scope … but I’ve always been interested in the concept of manifestation. I decided to take a look at one of the most popular how-to manifestation eBooks; if this is a topic that interests you, then don’t miss my review.
- The Abundance Code Review