This is a “catch-all” page for product reviews on Why Am I Lazy? Whether your primary focus is on beating procrastination or improving your time management skills, you’re sure to find on this an honest and detailed review of a product that fits the bill.
There are three main types of products that I review on this site:
- Informational products – eBooks, training courses, video series, Kindle titles and suchlike.
- Tools and apps – Software and applications designed to make time management easier.
- Supplements – Health products
One of the most popular topics I cover on Why Am I Lazy? is that of supplements. I get loads of emails asking me to provide more insight into supplements, minerals, vitamins and “stacks” (basically combinations of different products) that can help with:
- Improving mental focus and clarity
- Overcoming laziness and procrastination
- Being more productive and energetic
I’ve decided to bow to the pressure of popular demand, and this is the result – my supplement reviews section. This is basically a mini site within itself, and will house all my future nootropics reviews, supplement data sheets, and more.
- Excelerol review. Excelerol is by far one of my favorite supplements for enhancing your mental performance. As a leading nootropic, it will help you get better focus and clarity, feel more energetic, and also bring a whole bunch of other great benefits.
- FOCUSfactor review. If you’re in the mood for a great focus and mental alacrity supplement that won’t break the bank, then you’ll really enjoy this product.
- Instant ATT review. This is another nootropic supplement that is reasonably good at what it says it will do, but let down by not being as good as the competition.
- Onnit Labs’ Alpha Brain review. My lowest reviewed supplement so far – I don’t really recommend Alpha Brain but you might like to read my expose on it anyway.
Info Product Reviews
When it comes to “personal development”, the most popular purchases still remain info products. I class these as being anything that conveys information designed; whether that’s a print book, eBook, video series, or audio files.
I’ll be doing a lot of info product reviews on this website, so make sure you check back regularly. If there’s a product you want reviewed, then don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll try to cover it as soon as possible as well! Please note that not all reviews have excerpts yet either.
- Find Your Focus Review – One of the first products I ever reviewed on this site, and it’s still my number one recommendation if you’re after a quality guide to beating procrastination, improving your focus, and becoming productive. Take a look at my review to see why.
- Mind Secrets Exposed 2.0 Review
- Bob Proctor’s 11 Forgotten Laws Review
- Manifestation Miracle Review – This is a product that is somewhat ‘outside’ of my usual scope … but I’ve always been interested in the concept of manifestation. I decided to take a look at one of the most popular how-to manifestation eBooks; if this is a topic that interests you, then don’t miss my review.
- The Abundance Code Review
- The Power of Conversational Hypnosis Review – Conversational hypnosis is the “science” of trying to persuade others to do what you want them to do, without the person ever knowing you are attempting to do so. Also known as covert hypnosis, there is no waving of watches involved here. Instead, it’s all about using speech and body language to get what you want. I think that conversational hypnosis does have a role to play within the context of time management and motivation. Firstly, you may be able to save time on getting things done (by cutting down on the amount of negotiations etc needed to achieve things). Secondly, it’s a powerful form of personal development and will help you in all areas of your life, which in turn will make you more motivated. The Power of Conversational Hypnosis is one of the most popular info products on the subject of covert hypnosis, so I decided to make a “standalone” mini website to review it.
Tool & App Reviews
When it comes to time management and productivity there is a plethora of tools, apps, and software programs that are designed to help you get more stuff done. In this section you will find a collated guide to my tools and apps reviews.
- The Action Machine review – This is a popular desktop software suite that is designed to help you get more done. Its foundations are built on the proven time management method known as “timeboxing”, but with a modern twist designed to enhance its power.