- 8 Days To End Procrastination is a self-improvement training eBook by Steve Jones (a clinical hypnotherapist of some repute – check his Wikipedia here).
- The product costs $19.95 and features an 8 module course that teaches a number of strategies for overcoming procrastination.
- The end procrastination now pdf also comes with a bonus audio transcription.
- I like it, but still not as much as my favorite procrastination-beating course, Find Your Focus.
- You can Click Here! To access End Procrastination.
What You Get
- The 8 Days To End Procrastination pdf/eBook, featuring 8 unique and comprehensive modules
- An audio transcript of the eBook
Price, Refund Policy, Payment Processing Method
- $19.95 USD price
- Payment is processed online by Clickbank (which is a leading merchant platform for selling digital info products such as eBooks)
- You get a 60 day money back guarantee; and you can refund for any reason. This refund policy is mandatory for all products sold through Clickbank.
- You’ll get instant download access after payment is confirmed.
What I Liked
In terms of the quality of the information in Steve Jones 8 Days To End Procrastination eBook, I think he has put together an extremely powerful guide to overcoming procrastination. The module structure of the course breaks everything down into an easy-to-follow format, which is ideal for learning and mentally absorbing the material (particularly if you are already prone to procrastination)
At $19.95 the price is also very reasonable when compared to similar guides. I’ve seen comparable products go for $30-50, and still sell well.
What I Didn’t Like
The overall package is a bit lacklustre with this product; the bonus audio transcript is a bit weak when compared to other offerings on the market. Although the sticker price is very affordable, in terms of value (not price) I think there are better alternatives on the market. Also, it is not a very professionally made package – while the content is good I get the impression of a product that has been cheaply put together.
Should You Buy 8 Days To End Procrastination?
This is actually a very tricky question to answer. Steve G Jones’ 8 Days To End Procrastination features some extremely useful and relevant content. His strategies and playbook for overcoming procrastination are going to deliver great results in your life (provided you actually see it through until the end). The price is also very sharp at $19.95 when compared with other products in its niche.
However, the quality of the instructional material in Steve G. Jones’ guide isn’t as good as my favorite course, Find Your Focus (read my review here). As it is really just a pdf with a passable bonus audio transcript, you also miss out on the power of learning through video lessons.
I’ll leave you with this: If all you are after is a guide to overcoming procrastination that does just what it says on the box, then 8 Days To End Procrastination is for you. However, if you don’t mind spending a little extra for a much more polished and in-depth product, then you need to give Find Your Focus a look instead.
It’s your call, but if you email me I will be more than happy to answer any further questions.
If you are still interested in 8 Days to End Procrastination, then click here and get more information.