Howdy folks … how are we all today?
I’ve been taking a bit of a hiatus from writing my honest product reviews as of late, but I’m back with another can’t-miss product breakdown.
Today we are looking at 11 Forgotten Laws course.
In this review of The 11 Forgotten Laws I will answer all the important questions, such as:
- What exactly does the product do (if anything)?
- Who is the target audience?
- What will you learn?
- How much does it cost?
- Is it actually worth the money?
- What bonuses and extras come with the product to sweeten the deal?
- Should you buy The 11 Forgotten Laws – or is it a total waste of money?
- And the most important question of all: Who is Bob Proctor, and why does he wear a cream coloured suit?
Who It’s For
If one or more of the following sounds like you, then you fall within the target audience for The 11 Forgotten Laws course:
- You want to learn how to manifest your desires in life.
- You are interested in learning about the Law of Attraction.
- You already know a bit about the Law of Attraction, but want to grow your knowledge and practical skills.
- You want to turn ideas into physical results.
Who It Isn’t For
Bob Proctor’s course isn’t made with you in mind if you are primarily interested in the following:
- Time management/overcoming procrastination
- Goal setting
- General personal development
Basic Details About The 11 Forgotten Laws
Price – $97 USD (sales page claims that’s a 66% discount … but all those “was/is” offers for eBooks and digital info products are usually BS). Product is sold through the Clickbank platform, which means 100% secure payment and instant access after payment has successfully processed.
Format – Package that includes eBook, online lessons, and audio tracks. Around 1GB total download size.
What You Need – Any computer capable of connecting to the Internet, playing audio, and opening PDF files (so any computer, basically).
- The American Monk’s Prosperity Program – 4 part course to generate prosperity and happiness (audio course)
- Manifest Like A Millionaire video by Laura Silva
- The Silva Centering Audio (I’ve got no idea what this is even supposed to do … so read the fine print for yourself)
- Invitation to become an affiliate for The 11 Forgotten Laws, and earn a commission by recommending the course to friends and family.
Refund Window – 60 day money-back guarantee, for any reason.
Bob Proctor’s The 11 Forgotten Laws – Review Conclusion
All things being said and done, is Bob Proctor’s course actually any good?
My honest opinion is that it isn’t really worth the money. This is a Law of Attraction course, and if you just want to read about the Law of Attraction (and learn how to apply it in your life) then there are a load of affordable eBooks – and physical books – which you can purchase from places like Amazon or The Book Depository, which will teach you just as much for a fraction of the price.
The only circumstances in which I can recommend that you go and shell out $97 on The 11 Forgotten Laws course are:
- You want to develop an encyclopaedic knowledge of the Law of Attraction (the actual quality of the training material in the course is very good)
- You like/learn well with audio book formats; in terms of audio courses on the Law of Attraction, this is definitely the best I have ever encountered … and the added convenience might be worth the price premium for you.
- You’ve got a spare $97 to burn on a well-made self-improvement product, and don’t mind paying extra to have something that is very high quality.
Alternatives To The 11 Forgotten Laws
Bearing in mind that the primary focus of Bob Proctor’s course is on the Law of Attraction, I would recommend a course called Manifestation Miracle instead.
Manifestation Miracle (read my review here) is only $47 – less than half the cost of The 11 Forgotten Laws – and teaches the important stuff just as well, with the primary focus being on generating success in your life through manifestation/the Law of Attraction.
If you want to go even cheaper, then there are loads of great Law of Attraction eBooks (for Kindle) as well as cheap print books on Amazon, have a look at the Law of Attraction.
Where To Buy The 11 Forgotten Laws
If you have come to the conclusion that you want to buy Bob Proctor’s course, then you can Click Here!.
However, as I have stressed throughout this review, there are alternative products that will probably be a better fit for you (such as Manifestation Miracle).
Thanks for reading my review … and don’t forget to contact me with any questions or comments you might have.